If motherhood has you feeling overwhelmed – you’ve come to the right place!
I’m Meach, and I’m a mom of two who’s right here in the trenches with you.
As modern moms, we’re expected to do it all – work, cook, clean, parent, plan activities, the list goes on.
Striving to live up to these expectations can leave us feeling frustrated, stressed, exhausted, and even anxious. It can also make us feel like we just don’t have enough time or energy to actually enjoy the fruits of our labor.
If you know, you know. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
If you’ve ever wished that:
- Your home wasn’t so hard to clean (and keep clean).
- You had more time to spend with your family.
- You had more energy to focus on your health and/or hobbies.
- Everyday life didn’t feel so… tough.
- You had a little more help.
Then I’m confident you’ll benefit from the ideas, processes, and products I have to share.
Here’s what you can expect from this simple lifestyle blog.
I believe that when your everyday life becomes more manageable you create more space to enjoy life itself – so that’s what I’m here to help you do!
On this simple lifestyle blog you’ll find ideas, processes, and products for:
- Decluttering: When you have less stuff to manage, there’s less stuff to do.
- Organizing: When everything has a home, it’s easier to find things and put them away.
- Simplifying: When you have processes for things like making meals and cleaning, they take less time.
- Motherhood: When you have mom friends to borrow ideas from, it lightens your mental load.
If you’re ready to SIMPLIFY and THRIVE, I’m here for it and for you!
I’m excited to be on this journey with you and can’t wait to help you and get to know you.
If you’re ready to simplify your life, start here!
First, go snag the FREE 52-Week Decluttering Plan I created for you. This will help you to clear the clutter within your home, even if you just have a few minutes a week! This is a self-paced plan, so truly you can take it at a speed that’s sustainable for you. But remember – the sooner you declutter your home, the sooner you can feel the freedom that a clutter-free home brings!
Next, go follow me on Instagram and Pinterest! This is where I share extra ideas for decluttering, organizing, and simplifying. Little things that don’t necessarily require an entire article, but can still make a huge impact.
Finally, know that I’m always here to help. If you have a question, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can drop a comment below or send me an email at email@example.com. Either way, I’ll be sure to get back to you!