Be it from high school or college, graduating is a milestone that deserves to be rewarded! But you don’t have to cough up a bunch of cash to give a gift that’s thoughtful, useful, and appreciated. To help you out, I’ve curated a list of 18 awesome, affordable graduation gift ideas for girls of all ages. Scroll down to see and shop!
Shop the Post:
Graduation Gift Ideas for Girls
1. The Erin Condren Life Planner – Prices vary
From front to back, the Erin Condren Life Planner is a completely customizable piece. I’m on my second and it’s my lifeline! It’s truly the best annual planner on the market. They offer academic planners, as well.
2. Erin Condren Life Planner Stickers and Accessories – Prices Vary
These go hand-in-hand with the Life Planner mentioned above. They include a variety of stickers to stay organized and motivated. Ultimately, they make planner design a fun hobby, not a boring task.
3. A Sole Society Weekender Bag – Only $59.95 [More colors available]
This Sole Society Weekender Bag comes in a bunch of other colors and is rated 4.5 stars! It’s perfect for weekend trips and even the gym.
4. Am Amazon Echo Dot – Only $59.99 [More colors available]
Whatever mom or dad can’t answer, Alexa can. Which makes the Echo Dot the perfect gift idea for girls who are officially out of the house.
5. An LED Vanity Mirror – Only $25.99
This LED makeup mirror has thousands of raving reviews on Amazon. I’m telling you, anyone who has to live in a dim dorm or apartment building would greatly appreciate it!
6. A Hard Case Makeup Bag – Only $23.99 [More colors and patterns available]
I know several people who own this hard case makeup bag from Amazon and rave about it! The containers can be customized by moving/removing the inserts.
7. A Glass Tumbler – Only $7.99 [More colors available]
Hydration helps with clarity and focus – exactly what a new grad needs as they move into the next chapter of their life. This 20oz glass tumbler makes getting hydrated cute.
8. A Customizable Reusable Coffee Cup – Only $13 [More colors and patterns available]
This is just one of the super cute decorative Starbucks cups that Lauren Mackenzie Decal offers. She has cold cups in her shop, as well.
9. A Bath Wrap and Hair Wrap Set [More colors available]
When you have roomies, this dual bath and hair wrap set is an everyday essential.
10. A Hanging Travel Toiletry Bag – Only $24.99 [More colors available]
I really do love my travel toiletry bag, but this one’s little bigger (and also an Amazon find). And all of the pockets are completely enclosed, which is a great feature. Plus, it matches the jewelry organizer mentioned below which makes my brain happy. 😉
11. A Makeup Eraser – Only $20.00 [More colors available]
The Original Makeup Eraser is gold! It removes makeup (even stubborn mascara) like a pro. And it’s more eco-friendly than makeup remover wipes.
12. A Travel Jewelry Organizer – Only $19.99 [More colors available]
I own this exact travel jewelry organizer. I got it as a gift and absolutely love it, so I feel confident other girls would appreciate it, too.
13. A Lightbox Sign – Only $15.95
These lightbox signs make for a fun desk accessory and can be a great conversation piece.
14. A Fujifilm Instax Mini – Only $49.99
What better way to document the next chapter of life than with tiny polaroid pictures? Instax cameras are the modern way to create tangible memories.
15. Fujifilm Instax Mini Macaron Film – Only $11.99 [Goes with #14]
This is the film that goes with the camera mentioned above. There are a lot of options, but this colorful version is the coolest.
16. A Nice Pen – Only $18.50
Pens are practical, but that much more fun to receive when they’re super cute.
17. A Customizable Wall Calendar – Starting around $74
These Erin Condren Wall Calendars have a bunch of different frames, inserts, and accessories so you can design based on need.
18. A Hardside Expandable Suitcase [More colors available]
Everyone likes to travel, but new grads don’t always have the extra cash to drop on a nice suitcase. That’s what makes them an awesome, unexpected gift.
I hope these graduation gift ideas for girls can serve as gifts you’re excited to give. As someone who has “been there”, and who has a lot of nieces, I can say confidently that anyone moving on to the next stage of life would be pumped to receive any of these things. But at the end of the day, it’s truly the thought that counts.
What did you receive for graduation that you truly cherished? Give your fellow #Meachsters some additional ideas by commenting below!
Thank you form the bottom of my heart for reading. Do your best today, babe!